The Graduate Diploma in Business Administration GDBA is designed for those seeking a foundation in business fundamentals to advance their careers and help them become more efficient and effective managers and administrators. This unique program prepares students from a variety of academic backgrounds to step forward confidently in their career as administrators and Managers.
|PART 1||PART 2||PART 3|
|Management Accounting||Principles and Practise of Management||Human Resource Management|
|Principles of Marketing||Business Communication||E-Commerce|
|Principles of Finance||Business Law||International Business|
|Organizational Behaviour||Business Economics||Management Information System|
|Business statics||Introduction to Computers||Specialization|
|REGULAR - 3 Year FAST TRACK - One Year||Total Course Fees= INR 35,700 (For Indian students only)|
• The students who wish to join for Ariston programs can download online application form from website Choose the appropriate program according to your qualifications
• The students shall send duly filled application form along with the scanned copy of proof of academic qualifications to Institute address through courier or enrol through digital format of application, after the successful enrolment the institute will contact the student for induction class of on-line studies.On line Application Form.
• You can apply for any of the program online very simply and credibly. It is the fastest way to enrol for the programmes.
• Step 1- Create a log in id and Password
• Step 2- Enter to Digital application form
• Step 3- Fill the application form according to the instruction provided
• Step 4- Upload required documents and photographs
• Step 5- Enter and complete the process, the student shall receive a confirmation of application through e-mail, keep the mail for future communications with the institute. Ariston will keep your personal data’s confidentially
Payment through Demand Draft/Cheque- You can pay your course fee by DD/Cheque of any bank, DD should be drawn in the favour of Ariston School of Business Studies payable at CochinFund Transfer
The student can transfer the course fee to Ariston’s ICICI bank account through wire transfer or bank deposit; candidate should attach the copy of receipt or Transaction id in the application form.Payment through Debit/Credit Card.
Student can remit the course fee through our online payment portal
• The student shall have a choice to select the specialization according to his/her area of interest